COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
TUESDAY JUNE 14, 2022 – Flag Day
|1 st Period – 8:00 – 8:23
2 nd Period – 8:27 – 8:50
3 rd Period – 8:54 – 9:17 BREAK – 9:17 – 9:32
4 th Period – 9:32 – 9:55
5 th Period – 9:59 – 10:22
6 th Period – 10:26 – 10:49
7 th Period – 10:53 – 11:15
11:15 Bag Lunches for Students 11:25 Load Buses
11:30 Buses Depart CHS
- Students will be checking out of each class today. You are not to go to other teachers during class time. Turn your checkout sheet into your 7th period teacher during 7th Students will have lockers checked in the following order: Juniors – 2nd period, Sophomores – 3rd Period, Freshmen – 4th Period.
- Please make sure you check the lost and found table in front of the office. You never know when something of yours might be there! Unclaimed items go to charity tomorrow.
- Thank you all for your amazing contributions to the time capsule! We will bury it at 11:45 today at the benches by Mrs. Kroll’s room. It will be a BLAST…FROM THE PAST… Send it…To the FUTURE!
- If you plan on taking a class for summer school please sign up in the Counseling Office.
- The US Department of State is looking for young Americans to learn languages that are critical to US diplomacy and security. The programs are virtual and they will start in the fall. The due date to apply is June 30th. It is merit based, which means that if you are selected, they will pay for your language training. This is a great opportunity to get jobs in the US Department of State and other such organizations. They are looking for youth to learn Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Korean, Russian, and Turkish. The classes are in the evening. Here is the link https://www.nsliforyouth.org/languages-and-program-experience/virtual/ . Please see Mrs. Broden for more information.
- Football Camp-3:30 to 5:15
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Leadership meeting – 7:00 am