COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
|1 st Period – 8:00 – 8:34
2 nd Period – 8:38 – 9:12
3 rd Period – 9:16 – 9:50
BREAK – 9:50 – 10:05
4 th Period – 10:05 – 10:39
5 th Period – 10:43 – 11:17
LUNCH – 11:17 – 11:52
6 th Period – 11:52 – 12:26
7 th Period – 12:30– 1:04
MONDAY JUNE 13, 2022 – Sewing Machine Day
- We will be handing out yearbooks today during lunch time. If you haven’t purchased one yet, don’t wait any longer, because we have less than 15 available! The cost is $45 and remember that you can use a credit card to purchase them.
- Students please remember your lockers must be cleaned out, free of stickers and any markings must be removed. All calculators, books, fees, uniforms as well as laptop and charger needs to be turned in prior to the last day of school. Your report card will be held for any items not returned.
- Please make sure you check the lost and found table in front of the office. You never know when something of yours might be there! Unclaimed items go to charity on Wednesday.
- Thank you all for your amazing contributions to the time capsule! We will bury it at 11:45 on Tuesday at the benches by Mrs. Kroll’s room. It will be a BLAST…FROM THE PAST… Send it…To the FUTURE!
- If you plan on taking a class for summer school please sign up in the Counseling Office.
- The US Department of State is looking for young Americans to learn languages that are critical to US diplomacy and security. The programs are virtual and they will start in the fall. The due date to apply is June 30th. It is merit based, which means that if you are selected, they will pay for your language training. This is a great opportunity to get jobs in the US Department of State and other such organizations. They are looking for youth to learn Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Korean, Russian, and Turkish. The classes are in the evening. Here is the link https://www.nsliforyouth.org/languages-and-program-experience/virtual/ . Please see Mrs. Broden for more information.
- Football Camp-3:30 to 5:15
- Volleyball-5:30 to 6:30
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Year End Celebration and Academic Awards-Gym-1:04