COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
FRIDAY JUNE 10, 2022 – Ballpoint Pen Day
- Yearbooks have arrived, and we will be handing them out on Monday during lunch time. Buy yours now in the office before they run out! The cost is $45 and remember that you can use a credit card to purchase them.
- Students please remember your lockers must be cleaned out, free of stickers and any markings must be removed. All calculators, books, fees, uniforms as well as laptop and charger needs to be turned in prior to the last day of school. Your report card will be held for any items not returned.
- Class of 2023 Seniors – CWP is a graduation requirement, and Mrs. Peterman would love for you to join her in AP Comparative Government next year which will satisfy your CWP requirement. See Mrs. Peterman or Sandy in the Counseling Office right away if you are interested or have any questions!
- If you registered for Site-Based Learning for next year, please attend a meeting with Mr. Purvis today in the band room at lunch.
- Did you know that AP Art History fulfills a world studies requirement? AP Art History also can earn you college credit. Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors may take the class. If you’re interested talk to your counselor today.
- How do you want the last two years to be remembered? Add an item to the time capsule. A song? A book? An item that signifies what you did during lockdown?
Get your item to Mr. Long.
- If you plan on taking a class for summer school please sign up in the Counseling Office.
- The US Department of State is looking for young Americans to learn languages that are critical to US diplomacy and security. The programs are virtual and they will start in the fall. The due date to apply is June 30th. It is merit based, which means that if you are selected, they will pay for your language training. This is a great opportunity to get jobs in the US Department of State and other such organizations. They are looking for youth to learn Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Hindi, Korean, Russian, and Turkish. The classes are in the evening. Here is the link https://www.nsliforyouth.org/languages-and-program-experience/virtual/ . Please see Mrs. Broden for more information.
- Interact Club meeting today at lunch in room 119
- Football Camp-3:30 to 5:15
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SATURDAY, JUNE 11 – Corn on the Cob Day
SUNDAY, JUNE 12 – Red Rose Day
- USA Volleyball 12:00 to 2:00