COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
FRIDAY MAY 20, 2022 – Pick Strawberries Day
- CHS is creating a time capsule to represent the last two years. All students are being asked to contribute an item, gadget, trinket or piece of electronic media. The item must be able to fit in your hand. Please start thinking about what best represents the last two years. Stay tuned for more information. Questions? See Mr. Long.
- The lost and found table is set up in front of the office. Anything left this afternoon will be donated to charity.
- Seniors, on May 27th you will sign out of CHS. Please locate your laptop, laptop charger, calculator and all school supplies including sports uniforms and equipment. If you have any classroom fees or owe lunch charges from past years you will need to have these paid in order to receive your Diploma.
- Attention All Juniors! Monday, May 23rd every Junior will be taking the Washington State Science test. There will be two sessions, a morning session and an afternoon session. Please check the lists that are posted in the front office and the counseling office for your session time. Please remember to charge and bring your school laptop on Monday. Testing will be held in the auditorium. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office.
- If you are interested in joining the Colville Swim Team this summer please come see Mrs. Peterman in room 223 as soon as you can. GO SHARKS!!
- The Making a Difference Foundation (MADF) scholarship is open to applicants. A selection committee will award a $1,500 scholarship to be used for college expenses. Applications are due May 31, 2022. Apply online at https://themadf.org/college-scholarships/
- Today’s Interact meeting has been cancelled. We will be holding elections next week.
- Track Districts @ Riverside (Ex. 11:35, Dept. 11:45)
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SATURDAY, MAY 21 – Memo Day
- Track Districts @ Riverside (Dept. 8:30)
- Baseball vs. University Prep @ Ferris HS at 10 am (Dept. 6:15) $10 adult/$7 student tickets
- Marching Band-Lilac parade
- Baseball State Regionals
SUNDAY, MAY 22 – Sherlock Holmes Day
- CHS Jazz Downtown