COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
TUESDAY MAY 17, 2022 – Pack Rat Day
- Attention Seniors! By this point in time you should be finished with your High School and Beyond Plan. If not, please log on and make sure everything is filled out and that you have uploaded a resume to it. If you have questions about that please see your counselor for assistance. May 27th is the deadline on when they need to be finished. You will not be able to pick up your cap and gown that day if your High School and Beyond Plan isn’t finished. It is a graduation requirement for the state of Washington. Get it done so you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
- The lost and found table is set up in front of the office. Anything left on Friday afternoon will be donated to charity.
- Calling all students interested in Drama Club next year, there will be a meeting on Thursday at lunch in Herbst’s room 123 to discuss next year’s plays.
- Attention All Juniors! Monday, May 23rd every Junior will be taking the Washington State Science test. There will be two sessions, a morning session and an afternoon session. Please check the lists that are posted in the front office and the counseling office for your session time. Please remember to charge and bring your school laptop on Monday. Testing will be held in the auditorium. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office.
- If you are interested in joining the Colville Swim Team this summer please come see Mrs. Peterman in room 223 as soon as you can. GO SHARKS!!
- The Making a Difference Foundation (MADF) scholarship is open to applicants. A selection committee will award a $1,500 scholarship to be used for college expenses. Applications are due May 31, 2022. Apply online at https://themadf.org/college-scholarships/
- Vaagen Timbers is now accepting applications for summer workers, age 16 or older. $15.50/hr. For more information, see Mr. Purvis.
- Colmac Coil Manufacturing is seeking applicants for summer work for assembly/production positions. Must be 18 and no experience required. Pick up application at 370 N. Lincoln in Colville, visit colmaccoil.comfor online application, or email resume to email@example.com.
- The Library will be closed today at lunch for an ASB Executive Board Meeting.
- CHS Spring Choir Concert-Auditorium-6:00pm
- Colville Spring football practice begins on June 6th at 3:30 PM. Helmet and gear checkout is June 3rd at 2:45 in the mezzanine. You must have an up-to-date physical to participate. Please see Coach Mace if you have any questions.
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Leadership Team-7:00am