COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
THURSDAY MAY 12, 2022 – Nutty Fudge Day
- Congrats to the following Crimson Hawks for being chosen as Students of the Week: Trista Swim, Olivia Ortner, Cannon Thompson, and Brooke Seitters. Keep up the great work!
- Nice work to CHS Golfers Bayleigh Darnold, Ady Darnold, Kamryn Amich and Kaden Fisk! On Monday, each qualified for the State Golf Tournament at Indian Canyon Golf Course in Spokane to be held on May 24-25.
- It’s time to elect new class officers! Freshmen: if you’re interested, stop by the office and let Kristi Arms know, or see Mrs. Broden in room 119. Juniors see Mrs. Titus in room 114.
- If you are interested in joining the Colville Swim Team this summer please come see Mrs. Peterman in room 223 as soon as you can. GO SHARKS!!
- Vaagen Timbers is now accepting applications for summer workers, age 16 or older. $15.50/hr. For more information, see Mr. Purvis.
- Colmac Coil Manufacturing is seeking applicants for summer work for assembly/production positions. Must be 18 and no experience required. Pick up application at 370 N. Lincoln in Colville, visit colmaccoil.comfor online application, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rocket Club meeting today at lunch in room 312
- Rock Club meeting today at lunch in room 224
- Colville Spring football practice begins on June 6th at 3:30 PM. Helmet and gear checkout is June 3rd at 2:45 in the mezzanine. You must have an up-to-date physical to participate. Please see Coach Mace if you have any questions.
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- SpEd Team-Rm 115-7:15 am
- CHS Gym Grand Re-Opening 5:00 to 6:00
- Freshman parent night-Auditorium-6:00 pm