COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
TUESDAY MAY 10, 2022 – Shrimp Day
- The CHS gym is reopening soon! There will be no food, drink, or shoes allowed before/after school and during lunch. PE students must wear indoor gym shoes only. Street athletic shoes, boots, sandals, heels etc. will not be allowed on the gym floor. Let’s work together to keep the gym floor nice!
- We need class officers for the Class of 2024! If you are a current sophomore and would be interested in being a class officer for next year, please see Mrs. Peterman or Mrs. Flugel as soon as possible. Positions include President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. No speech or video necessary – just a willingness to help!
- Yearbooks are on sale! We have worked all year to gather up your memories and put them into this year’s annual. The cost is $45 and they are on sale now until the end of school – or until the supplies run out. Reserve your copy now. Seniors will get their yearbooks on June 3, and other grade levels will get theirs the last week of school.
- It’s time to elect new class officers! Freshmen: if you’re interested, stop by the office and let Kristi Arms know, or see Mrs. Broden in room 119. Juniors see Mrs. Titus.
- Stevens County Public Works is seeking applicants for summer work. Must be 18 and able to work 10 hour days. Duties to include flagging, mowing of road shoulders, and general assistance to the roads crews. $18 per hour. Pick up applications at the Public Works office on Hawthorne.
- The Library will be closed today at lunch for an ASB Executive Board meeting.
- D&D-Library-3:00 to 5:30
- Baseball Districts Round 2 @ Colville vs Lakeside at 4:30 ($6/$8 NO PASSES)
- Colville Spring football practice begins on June 6th at 3:30 PM. Helmet and gear checkout is June 3rd at 2:45 in the mezzanine. You must have an up-to-date physical to participate. Please see Coach Mace if you have any questions.
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CJHS Track Meet
- Northern Dance Theater Rehearsals-Auditorium