COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY MAY 4, 2022 – Star Wars Day
- The CHS Girls’ Golf Team is League Champions after winning 4 of 5 league competitions this spring! Congratulations to Bayleigh Darnold, Ady Darnold, Maggie Hedrick, Kamryn Amich, Kyra Beardsley, Sadie Renfro, Bella Castillo, Cara Grittner, Madi Peper, Marissa Holland and Sil Inhabnit! Yesterday at Sub-Districts we got 5 of 6 through to the second day of state qualifying which will be at Meadowood GC in Spokane Valley next Monday. Go Crimson Hawks!
- The CHS gym is reopening soon! There will be no food, drink, or shoes allowed before/after school and during lunch. PE students must wear indoor gym shoes only. Street athletic shoes, boots, sandals, heels etc. will not be allowed on the gym floor. Let’s work together to keep the gym floor nice!
- The Counseling Office will be assisting students with requests for next year classes beginning today. Please make sure you have your school issued laptop on your enrollment date. Juniors: today, sophomores: tomorrow, and Freshmen: Friday. You will be logging into your Skyward account so make sure you know your personal login information.
- Next year, in addition to the original Leadership class, we will be offering an advanced Leadership class! These courses will give students the opportunity to generate and implement projects and learn from others what a leader looks like. Advanced Leadership requires students to have maintained a 3.0 GPA, be a junior or senior who has two semesters of leadership experience, and approval by Mrs. Ressa. If you are interested in being involved in activities at CHS and around our district, sign up for Leadership!
- Are you interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant? Will you be a junior or a senior next year? You can now become a CNA as a Colville High School student. If you are interested in this new program, see your counselor or Mr. Purvis for more information, or simply sign up for the Certified Nursing Assistant class when registering for next year.
- Hey CHS, want to get better at communicating visually? Take a Drawing Class with Del. Want to have a creative break in your day? Take an Art Class with Del. Seeking a hands-on change of pace? Take Printmaking Class with Del. Curious about the world of art and history? Take Advanced Placement Art History with Del. Class registration is coming soon, sign up for a change of pace. Take a class with Del.
- Stevens County Public Works is seeking applicants for summer work. Must be 18 and able to work 10 hour days. Duties to include flagging, mowing of road shoulders, and general assistance to the roads crews. $18 per hour. Pick up applications at the Public Works office on Hawthorne.
- Key Club Blood Drive
- Photo Team meeting today at lunch in room 413
- Letters for Rose meets today at lunch in the Library
- Tennis vs Medical Lake at 3:30 (Senior Night)
- Track vs Deer Park at 3:30 (Senior Night)
- FFA Livestock Judging-Spokane
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Staff meeting 7 am
- Project Graduation Flower Basket Delivery-Parking Lot-3:00pm