COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
MONDAY MAY 2, 2022 – Brothers and Sisters Day
- The Counseling Office will be assisting students with requests for next year classes beginning on Wednesday, May 4th. Please make sure you have your school issued laptop on your enrollment date. Juniors: Wednesday, May 4th. Sophomores: Thursday, May 5th and Freshmen: Friday, May 6th. You will be logging into your Skyward account so make sure you know your personal login information.
- Please congratulate the Colville FFA forestry team Zak Guatney, Isaiah Porter-Mills, Ava McLeod, Luxy Larsen and Payton Emra. They placed 2nd at the state forestry contest in Olympia There were 18 teams from all across the state. There were approximately 88 competitors. Individually Luxy Larson placed 7th and Zak Guatney placed 5th. Go FFA–
- Hey CHS, want to get better at communicating visually? Take a Drawing Class with Del. Want to have a creative break in your day? Take an Art Class with Del. Seeking a hands-on change of pace? Take Printmaking Class with Del. Curious about the world of art and history? Take Advanced Placement Art History with Del. Class registration is coming soon, sign up for a change of pace. Take a class with Del.
- The DNR is still looking for Wildland FireFighters. Applications are available in the Counseling Office. This is a summer job for 18 year olds.
- Key Club is hosting a Blood Drive — Donate blood on May the 4th and be tested for COVID-19 antibodies and you may be able to help a COVID-19 patient. Scan the QR code on the posters or see Mrs. Nielsen to make an appointment. If you are 16 or 17, get a parent permission form online, in the office, or from Nielsen.
- Colmac is looking for Summer Hires to do production work and assembly line work. Contact Kathy Wren at 685-5085 if interested.
- FFA officer meeting today at lunch in room 610
- Golf at Deer Park (Districts) all day
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
STAFF/OTHER – Oatmeal Cookie Day
- AP Chem test