COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY APRIL 27, 2022 – Prime Rib Day
- The Colville FFA spent the weekend in Wenatchee at the Washington State Trap Shoot. Colville 1 placed 6th out of 34 teams. Garett Nelson, Brooke Seitters, Clay Foust, Isaiah Porter-Mills and Kaley Seitters. Colville 2 did not place in the top 10 but they did have many personal bests. They will be great next year. Members: Noah Rader, Ave Mcleod, Trent Darnielle, Levi Leaden, and Emma Newby. Brooke Seitters placed 5th in High Individual Female Shooter, Emma Newby placed 2nd in Miss N’ Out, and Clay Foust placed 3rd in Chipper.
- Juniors and Seniors! Nominations are open for Prom King and Queen. Please go to your Google Classroom to submit your choices by Friday at lunch.
- Hey CHS, want to get better at communicating visually? Take a Drawing Class with Del. Want to have a creative break in your day? Take an Art Class with Del. Seeking a hands-on change of pace? Take Printmaking Class with Del. Curious about the world of art and history? Take Advanced Placement Art History with Del. Class registration is coming soon, sign up for a change of pace. Take a class with Del.
- The DNR is still looking for Wildland FireFighters. Applications are available in the Counseling Office. This is a summer job for 18 year olds.
- Prom Photos By Photo Team: $1 on your phone, $3 polaroid, $5 traditional 3×5. See you @ Prom!
- Key Club is hosting a Blood Drive — Donate blood on May the 4th and be tested for COVID-19 antibodies and you may be able to help a COVID-19 patient. Scan the QR code on the posters or see Mrs. Nielsen to make an appointment. If you are 16 or 17, get a parent permission form online, in the office, or from Nielsen.
- Have you gotten your prom ticket yet? If not, do it today and beat the crowd! Prom tickets are available before and after school, at break, and at lunch. Cost is $20 per person if purchased by 3 pm on Friday, or $30 at the door. Guests who do not attend CHS must be pre-approved by Mr. Groce by TODAY. CHS freshmen and sophomores who wish to attend need to be invited by an upperclassman. If you have questions please see Kristi Arms in the office.
- Colmac is looking for Summer Hires to do production work and assembly line work. Contact Kathy Wren at 685-5085 if interested.
- Juniors! Do you want to get into Prom for free next year? Stay after Prom, on Saturday to help clean up and you will be on the pass list next year! See Mrs. Titus for questions.
- Photo Team meeting today at lunch in room 413
- Letters for Rose meets today at lunch in the Library
- Tennis vs Riverside at 3:30
- Track vs Riverside/Lakeside at 3:30
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PLC by Department 7:00
- Northern Dance Rehearsal-Auditorium -6:00 to 8:00pm