COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY APRIL 20, 2022 – Volunteer Recognition Day
- From now on you will need to scan your CHS ID card when getting breakfast and lunch in the cafeteria. Please bring your ID card with you every day.
- Please use Google Form in the Junior and Senior Google Classrooms to suggest songs (with their artist) for the Prom Playlist! Deadline for submissions will be FRIDAY, APRIL 22. School appropriate selections ONLY. Don’t Delay!
- Be sure you check out the lost and found table in front of the office. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity on Friday.
- Prom tickets are now being sold before and after school, at break, and at lunch. Cost is $20 per person if purchased by 3 pm on Friday, April 29, or $30 at the door. Guests who do not attend CHS must be pre-approved by Mr. Groce by Wednesday, April 27. CHS freshmen and sophomores who wish to attend need to be invited by an upperclassman. If you have questions please see Kristi Arms in the office.
- SPRING DRESS UP DAYS! Wednesday Dress like a teacher day, Thursday Frat boy day, Friday Red Carpet Day.
- Prom meeting today at lunch in room 315
- Photo Team meeting today at lunch in room 413
- Letters for Rose meets in the Library today at lunch
- Track @ Newport at 3:30pm (Ex. 11:37, Dep. 12:15)
- Tennis vs Deer Park at 3:30pm
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PLC By Department 7:00am