COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
MONDAY APRIL 18, 2022 – Pinata Day
- Congratulations to the following Students of the Week: Kalista Malone, Abigail Visser, Gavin Pierce, and Madison Peper. Keep up the great work! Go Hawks!!
- Our new ASB Executive Board for the 2022-2023 year are: Bayleigh Darnold – President, Ady Darnold – Vice President, Ella Peterman – PRM, Kara Grittner – Secretary, Teighlor Ruetsch – Treasurer, Isabel Bennett – Assistant Treasurer. Congratulations!!
- Starting today, you will need to scan your CHS ID card when getting breakfast and lunch in the cafeteria. Please bring your ID card with you every day.
- Be sure you check out the lost and found table in front of the office. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity on Friday.
- Attention all 10th graders and 11th graders! Please check the counseling office and front office for your name to see which SBAC testing session you are in and what teacher you will be testing with. Remember, math SBAC testing is tomorrow. There will be a morning session and an afternoon session. Make sure you check to see which teacher and room you will be in. If you have any questions please come see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office before or after school or during break or lunch. Also, remember to bring your school laptop, fully charged or a charging cord.
- Prom tickets are now being sold before and after school, at break, and at lunch. Cost is $20 per person if purchased by 3 pm on Friday, April 29, or $30 at the door. Guests who do not attend CHS must be pre-approved by Mr. Groce by Wednesday, April 27. CHS freshmen and sophomores who wish to attend need to be invited by an upperclassman.
- SPRING DRESS UP DAYS! Monday TV Show character day, Tuesday Season swap day, Wednesday Dress like a teacher day, Thursday Frat boy day, Friday Red Carpet Day.
- Soccer @ Riverside at 4:00pm (Ex.1:25, Dep. 1:35)
- Tennis vs Newport at 3:30pm
- Golf @ Deer Park at 10:00am (Dep. 8:00)
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Leadership Team-Library-3:00pm