COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
TUESDAY APRIL 12, 2022 – Licorice Day
- Attention all 10th graders and 11th graders! Please check the counseling office and front office for your name to see which SBAC testing session you are in and what teacher you will be testing with. Remember, math SBAC testing is on Tuesday, April 19th. There will be a morning session and an afternoon session. Make sure you check to see which teacher and room you will be in. If you have any questions please come see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office before or after school or during break or lunch. Also, remember to bring your school laptop, fully charged or a charging cord.
- The Junior/Senior Prom will be held Saturday, April 30th from 8 to 11 pm at Colville High School. Tickets will go on sale Monday, April 18th – cost is $20/person in advance, $30/person at the door. The theme will be “A starry, starry night”. Attire will be formal. Guests who do not attend CHS must be approved in advance by Mr. Groce. Juniors and Seniors who wish to invite underclassmen must do so in advance. Get your dancing shoes on and go to the main office (not during class time!) to buy your keepsake ticket starting next week.
- Youth Conservation Corps applications for the Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area are currently open. Students must be 15 by the start of enrollment and cannot be 19 before the completion of the program. Applicants must be US citizens and able to fulfill the essential functions of the assigned work. Applications are available in the Counseling Office or online at: https://www.nps.gov/subjects/youthprograms/ycc.htm
- SPRING DRESS UP DAYS April 18th-22nd! Monday TV Show character day, Tuesday Season swap day, Wednesday Dress like a teacher day, Thursday Frat boy day, Friday Red Carpet Day. PLAN NOW!
- Please note the GYM will be CLOSED until at least April 30th for refinishing of the floor.
- If you applied for an ASB office, videos are due today to Mrs. Ressa.
- Prom Meeting today at lunch in room 315
- The Library will be closed today at lunch for an ASB Executive Board meeting.
- Baseball @ Lakeside 4:30pm (Ex.1:20, Dep. 1:30)
- Softball @ Riverside 4:00pm (Ex. 1:20, Dep.1:30)
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE