COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
THURSDAY MARCH 24, 2022 – Chocolate Covered Raisins Day
- Just a reminder, take care of your laptops, the cost to replace them is $215.00!!!
- Voices of Children Raised by Grandparents and Other Relatives is a contest for children in Washington State, who are being raised by a relative other than their parents. Top prize is $100. Write a poem, short essay or draw a picture that describes how living with a relative has made a positive difference in your life. Applications and rules are available in the Counseling Office.
- Don’t forget to dress up this week: Thursday: Triplet day Friday: Seniors-neon pink, Juniors-neon orange, Sophomores-neon green, Freshmen-neon yellow.
Get in the SPIRIT, get your GLOW on and dress up this week!!!!
- Interested in what happens at CHS, join ASB, and run for an office! The offices of Public Relations Manager, Secretary, Assistant Treasurer are available to incoming Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. The office of President is for an incoming senior, and Vice President is for an incoming junior or senior. Questions and applications will be available from Ben Randolph or Mrs. Ressa beginning today.
- The Counseling Office will be offering a Small Skills-Based Group for students who would like to learn skills to help manage stress and anxiety in healthy ways. The group will meet once a week for 7 weeks and will begin the week after spring break. Anyone interested or with questions can come and talk with Mrs. Hedrick in the Counseling Office.
- Get your tickets now for the “Glow in the Dark” dance tomorrow in the CHS gym! Tickets are available in the office for $5 before school, at break, lunch and after school, until Friday at 3:00 pm. Don’t wait for the night of the dance or you will be paying double! Plan your best glow in the dark outfit and come dance the night away!!!! This dance is for CHS students only, no outside guests allowed.
- Key Club meeting today at lunch in room 221
- Rocket Club meeting today at lunch in room 312
- Rock Club meeting today at lunch in room 224
- Softball @ Lakeside 4:00pm (Ex. 1:01, Dep. 1:15)
- Soccer @ Newport 4:00pm (Ex. 12:35, Dep. 12:45)
- Tennis vs Rogers 3:30pm
- Boys Basketball open Gym 7:00 to 8:30pm
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- SPED Team Meeting 7:15am
- Transition Class-Auditorium-1:00 to 2:30pm