COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
THURSDAY MARCH 17, 2022 – St. Patrick’s Day
- Be sure to check the lost and found table in front of the office if you’re missing something! Unclaimed items will be donated to charity next week.
- Calling all Sophomores and select Juniors! This Monday, March 21 and Wednesday, March 23rd is SBAC testing for the English portion. Make sure to bring a fully charged laptop or the charging cord on those days. Session lists have been hung outside the front office and outside of the counseling office, check for your name to see which session you are in. Make sure to get a good night’s sleep the night before testing and to eat a good breakfast the morning of testing. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office.
- The Counseling Office will be offering a Small Skills-Based Group for students who would like to learn skills to help manage stress and anxiety in healthy ways. The group will meet once a week for 7 weeks and will begin the week after spring break. Anyone interested or with questions can come and talk with Mrs. Hedrick in the Counseling Office.
- All National Honor Society members, please remember to bring your homemade cookies to Herbst’s room by March 21.
- ASVAB results are in! If you took the ASVAB back in February come into Mrs. Caldwell’s office to pick up your test results during break, lunch or after school.
- Hey, get your special person a Lucky Charm Gram at break or lunch, $1 per gram includes delivery!!!! Look for us in the front of the school!!!
- Seniors: The Benchwarmer Scholarship is now open. Pick up an application in the Counseling Office.
- Hey, just a reminder, the Pizza and Poetry in the library is Monday, the 21st of March. Please bring your ticket for admission. We are looking forward to this first annual Poetry and Pizza event!
- Key Club meeting today at lunch in room 221
- Rocket Club meeting today at lunch in room 312
- Rock Club meeting today at lunch in room 224
- Jazz Band at University of Montana Jazz Festival
- Soccer @ Deer Park at 4:00pm (Ex. 1:35, Dep. 1:45)
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- SpEd Team meeting-Rm 115-7:15 am