COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
FRIDAY MARCH 18, 2022 – Biodiesel Day
- Congrats to the following Crimson Hawks who are rockstars in the classroom every day. This week’s Students of the Week are Skyler Timmering, Chase Curry, Bayleigh Darnold, and Ella Purvis.
- Be sure to check the lost and found table in front of the office if you’re missing something! Unclaimed items will be donated to charity next week.
- HEY, March dress up days, MONDAY is jersey day, wear your favorite team jersey!!! Tuesday: 80’s day Wednesday: Flannel day Thursday: Triplet day
Friday: Seniors-neon pink, Juniors-neon orange, Sophomores-neon green, Freshmen-neon yellow.
Get in the SPIRIT, get your GLOW on and dress up next week!!!!
- Calling all Sophomores and select Juniors! This Monday, March 21 and Wednesday, March 23rd is SBAC testing for the English portion. Make sure to bring a fully charged laptop or the charging cord on those days. Session lists have been hung outside the front office and outside of the counseling office, check for your name to see which session you are in. Make sure to get a good night’s sleep the night before testing and to eat a good breakfast the morning of testing. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office.
- The Counseling Office will be offering a Small Skills-Based Group for students who would like to learn skills to help manage stress and anxiety in healthy ways. The group will meet once a week for 7 weeks and will begin the week after spring break. Anyone interested or with questions can come and talk with Mrs. Hedrick in the Counseling Office.
- All National Honor Society members, please remember to bring your homemade cookies to Herbst’s room by Monday.
- ASVAB results are in! If you took the ASVAB back in February come into Mrs. Caldwell’s office to pick up your test results during break, lunch or after school.
- Seniors: The Benchwarmer Scholarship is now open. Pick up an application in the Counseling Office.
- Hey, just a reminder, the Pizza and Poetry in the library is Monday, the 21st of March. Please bring your ticket for admission. We are looking forward to this first annual Poetry and Pizza event!
- Interact Club meeting today at lunch in room 119
- Jazz Band at University of Montana Jazz Festival
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SATURDAY, MARCH 19
- FFA Trap @ Chewelah
- Softball @ Timberlake Dep. 8:15), vs. Timberlake at 12:00pm/vs. Newport at 2:00pm
- Baseball (DH) vs Brewster 12:00/2:00pm
SUNDAY, MARCH 20
- USA Volleyball 11:00 to 1:00pm
- Project Grad Senior Tea-Cafeteria & Kitchen-1:00pm