COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY MARCH 16, 2022 –Panda Day
- A representative from Eastern Washington University will be here today during lunch. Stop by and visit to get information about becoming an EWU Eagle.
- The Counseling Office will be offering a Small Skills-Based Group for students who would like to learn skills to help manage stress and anxiety in healthy ways. The group will meet once a week for 7 weeks and will begin the week after spring break. Anyone interested or with questions can come and talk with Mrs. Hedrick in the Counseling Office.
- All National Honor Society members, please remember to bring your homemade cookies to Herbst’s room by March 21.
- Hey, get your special person a Lucky Charm Gram at break or lunch, $1 per gram includes delivery!!!! Look for us in the front of the school!!!
- Seniors: The Benchwarmer Scholarship is now open. Pick up an application in the Counseling Office.
- EVERYONE, plan now to attend the “Glow in the Dark” dance, March 25 in the Colville High School gym! Tickets will go on sale March 21st, and will be $5 in advance. If you wait until the night of the event the price is $10! This casual end of winter dance is for all CHS students, no guests will be allowed.
- If you took art class first semester, please stop by Del’s classroom and pick up your projects.
- Public Service Hours are updated and posted outside of the Counseling Office. Seniors in order to receive a certificate you must have turned in 50 hours of community service by April 15. A Gold Certificate requires a minimum of 100 hours. Any questions see Sandy.
- Photo Team meeting today at lunch in room 413
- Letters for Rose meets today in the Library at lunch
- Jazz Band to University of Montana Jazz Festival (Dept. 2:45)
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PLC by department 7:00 am