COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
THURSDAY MARCH 10, 2022 – International Bagpipe Day
- Great entertainment will be presented Friday and Saturday evening and 7 at Sunday afternoon at 2. Come enjoy the drama production, “Ravenswood.” This ghost story is only $5 at the door.
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources is seeking candidates for Summer Wildland Firefighter positions, as well as dispatchers. Applications are due soon. Please pick up application information from the Counseling Office.
- Plan now to attend the “Glow in the Dark” dance, March 25 in the Colville High School gym! Tickets will go on sale March 21st, and will be $5 in advance. If you wait until the night of the event the price is $10!
- Calling all Seniors! NEW Health is offering a Dental Assistant Program right here in Colville! They are hosting an informational night for you and your parents to determine if this will be right for you and to answer your questions. It will be Wednesday, March 16 from 5:00 to 6:30 pm. If you have any questions please come see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office.
- Poetry Writers! Time to shine! On March 21st at lunch, there will be poetry readings in the library! Let Carmen Ludeman or Mrs. Ressa know if you are interested.
- If you took art class first semester, please stop by Del’s classroom and pick up your projects.
- Key Club meeting today at lunch in room 221
- Rock Club meeting today at lunch in room 224
- Rocket Club meeting today at lunch in room 312
- Spring drama dress rehearsal-Auditorium-3:30
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- SpEd team meeting-Rm 115-7:15 am