COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
MONDAY MARCH 7, 2022 – National Cereal Day
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources is seeking candidates for Summer Wildland Firefighter positions, as well as dispatchers. Applications are due soon. Please pick up application information from the Counseling Office.
- Calling all Seniors! NEW Health is offering a Dental Assistant Program right here in Colville! They are hosting an informational night for you and your parents to determine if this will be right for you and to answer your questions. It will be Wednesday, March 16 from 5:00 to 6:30 pm. If you have any questions please come see Mrs. Caldwell in the counseling office.
- As a reminder, the parking lot is off limits during the school day. Juniors and Seniors may leave for lunch.
- Poetry Writers! Time to shine! On March 21st at lunch, there will be poetry readings in the library! Let Carmen Ludeman or Mrs. Ressa know if you are interested.
- Prom meeting today at lunch in room 315
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE