COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
THURSDAY MARCH 3, 2022 – Anthem Day
- CHS wants to recognize four more outstanding students for their work ethic and pursuit of excellence. Congrats to Alexis Elmer, Samuel Mitchell, Luke Anderson, and Anna Stalp. We appreciate your effort…keep it up!
- All NHS members see Herbst this week to pick up a note for community service.
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources is seeking candidates for Summer Wildland Firefighter positions. Applications are due soon. Please pick up application information from the Counseling Office.
- The Academic Areas are closed at 4:00 daily. Please make sure that you have all items out of your locker and have made arrangements for your ride home prior to 4:00.
- Reminder: If your coach, adviser or teacher talked to you about this Saturday’s fundraising event, remember to show up at 10 am and park at Toyota or behind Ron’s Stop and Shop!
- Questions, see Mrs. Ressa!
- Poetry Writers! Time to shine! On March 21st at lunch, there will be poetry readings in the library! Let Carmen Ludeman or Mrs. Ressa know if you are interested.
- Day use computers are meant to be returned to the Library at the end of each school day.
- Math Team to University of Idaho-TBA
- Key Club meeting today at lunch in room 221
- Rocket Club & Science Olympiad meeting today at lunch in room 312
- Rock Club meeting today at lunch in room 224
- Girls Basketball @ State – time TBD
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- SPED Team Meeting-Rm 115-7:15am