COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
FRIDAY MARCH 4, 2022 – Toy Soldier Day
- CHS wants to recognize four more outstanding students for their work ethic and pursuit of excellence. Congrats to Alexis Elmer, Samuel Mitchell, Luke Anderson, and Anna Stalp. We appreciate your effort…keep it up!
- All NHS members see Herbst this week to pick up a note for community service.
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources is seeking candidates for Summer Wildland Firefighter positions, as well as dispatchers. Applications are due soon. Please pick up application information from the Counseling Office.
- The Academic Areas are closed at 4:00 daily. Please make sure that you have all items out of your locker and have made arrangements for your ride home prior to 4:00.
- Students and Staff: Help CHS raise money for Colville High School ASB/clubs/sports! Show up tomorrow at 10:00 am at the Ron’s Stop and Shop on the corner of 3rd and Main and celebrate the end of an era and the beginning of a new one! We can earn $250-500 per club/sport! Snacks! Questions, see Mrs. Ressa!
- Poetry Writers! Time to shine! On March 21st at lunch, there will be poetry readings in the library! Let Carmen Ludeman or Mrs. Ressa know if you are interested.
- The concession stand will be open right after school today selling Pepsi, Sierra Mist and Mug Root Beer. $1.00
- Math Team at University of Idaho
- Knowledge Bowl Regionals @ Whitworth (Dep 6:30 am)
- Interact Club meeting today at lunch in room 119
- Girls Basketball @ State – 12:15 pm OR 7:15 pm
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
SATURDAY, MARCH 5
- FFA Trap @ Spangle
SUNDAY, MARCH 6
- USA Volleyball 11:00 to 1:00pm