COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 3, 2022 – Carrot Cake Day
- Great job senior Ben Randolph, junior Bayley Benson, sophomore Ciara Nussbaum, and freshman Abbie Herb for being chosen as the Students of Week at CHS! Keep up the outstanding work!
- Seniors! You are in your final semester and charging towards graduation. Your grad nite party organizers are preparing a great event for you with lots of fun and prizes! Please help them out by logging into your class of 2022 Google Classroom to fill out the Grad Nite Prizes Survey.
- Peterman’s First Semester Foods Students who are attending the Spokane Community College Culinary School Field Trip, please check your school email for information about the field trip Monday February 7th.
- ASVAB testing will be next Friday, February 11, at 9 am in the CHS auditorium. If you are currently in grades 10, 11, or 12 and would like to take the ASVAB test please sign up in the counseling office.
- You are somebody’s type; please donate! There are still appointments available to donate blood on Feb. 16 from 9-1:30. Scan the QR code on the poster or see Mrs. Nielsen to make an appointment.
- Starting tomorrow, ASB is selling Valentine Grams at break and lunch, in the front entry. Send a greeting to someone special! $1 per gram, delivery included! For an extra $1 you can have someone sing to them! Join in the fun and let your friends know how much they mean to you!
- CHS will be hosting the district wrestling tournament this Saturday starting at 9:50 am. Admission will be $6 for students and senior citizens, and $8 for adults. There will be no passes for this event – anyone who wants to watch wrestling must pay to get in.
- It’s time to plan for the prom! If you are a senior or junior who is interested in helping to make this a fantastic event, come to the meeting in Mr. Stalp’s room next Monday February 7 at lunch.
- Key Club meeting today at lunch in room 221
- Rocket Club today at lunch in room 312
- Rock Club today at lunch in room 224
- BB @ Freeman
GJV 4:00/GV 5:45(Ex. 1:05, Dep 1:15)
BJV 5:30/BC 7:15/BV 7:30 (Ex. 2:20, Dep. 2:30)
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- SPED Team Meeting-Rm 115-7:15
- CCWA Leadership Meeting-Rm 308-10:00 am to noon