COLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 5, 2022 – Bird Day
- Food is no longer allowed in the gym during the school day. All food and drinks need to be consumed in the cafeteria. The gym will be available for students to play volleyball and basketball as usual.
- Please make sure that your laptop is fully charged every day so that you are able to get your work done in class.
- Rural Resources Community Action has a new food program for youth called Bite2Go. The program provides food for students for weekends, holidays and vacations. All students are eligible. To find more information and how to sign up ask any Colville High School staff member.
- Photo Team meeting today at lunch in room 413
- Letters for Rose today at lunch in the Library
- General FFA meeting today at 2:50pm in Mrs. Nelson’s room
- BB@Lakeside GC 5:30 (Dept 3:00)
- WR @ Medical Lake 6:00pm (Ex.2:35, Dep.2:45)
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- USA Volleyball-Gym-7:30 to 9:00pm