WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2021 – Homemade Bread Day
- For an evening of laughs, come see the drama production “The High Schooler’s Guide to the Galaxy”. Friday and Saturday at 7:00 PM and Sunday at 2:00 PM, live on stage in the auditorium. Tickets are only $5 a seat at the door.
- Seniors – there is now less than a month left for you to submit your senior picture to the yearbook. They are due on December 10, and no late pictures will be allowed. If we do not get a picture from you, we will use the picture that you took at school for your ASB card. If you would like a senior picture, but you do not have the resources to make that happen, please see Mrs. Flugel in room 224 as soon as possible, and we will make sure that you get one taken! Send all pictures to email@example.com.
- The holidays are just around the corner, we need to help our community! Through Monday the 22nd we will have our annual food drive class competition! Start gathering food items for the competition! The competition will be between the 4th period classes, and the grand prize for most collected items (points) is a pizza party! Good Luck!!!
- Please return the Interact Club mallet that was taken from Mrs. Broden’s closet. This mallet is a gift from the Colville Rotary Club and it has a lot of meaning for the CHS Interact Club.
- Day use computers are for one day, PLEASE RETURN!!!
- Northeast Tri County health is hosting a COVID 19 vaccination clinic for school aged children on Friday November 19th. Please stop by the office to pick up a flyer with more information.
- Photo Team meeting today at lunch in room 413.
- Key Club – please check Classroom for information about going to Panorama today.
- Letters for Rose meets today at lunch in the Library.
- Basketball Practice: Boys 3:00 to 5:00pm, Girls 5:00 to 7:00pm
- Wrestling practice: 3:00 to 5:30 pm
- FFA to Moses Lake for Potato Judging
- Key Club to PAHS 9:30 and 1:00
- Football banquet is scheduled for Monday, November 22nd, in the cafeteria at 6:00pm.
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Staff PLC by Department-7:00am