TUESDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2021
- Reminder: Please be respectful of the flyers and posters on the walls, it is someone’s art and should not be vandalized
- Wednesday Veterans assembly in the parking lot, we will have the parking lot blocked for the day, sorry for the inconvenience.
- Day use computers are for one day, PLEASE RETURN!!!
- Job Opening for a HS student in the evenings this winter. Weekday evenings 5-8 pm, no Fridays. Some Saturday mornings. 16 and older, CPR and First Aid card required. Will unlock for youth basketball, monitor, sweep and lock up. Call the Parks office at 509.684.3086.
- The Veterans Day Assembly will be tomorrow, Wednesday November 10th and will begin at 1:00 pm. Bring something warm to 5th period, the assembly is outside.
- Attention anyone interested in wrestling this winter we will have an information and sign-up meeting Wednesday at lunch in room 310. Please have your parents sign you up in final forms and have a current physical prior to the first practice Monday, November 15th. Practice will start at 3:00 in the wrestling room.
- Robotics Club meeting today and every Tuesday at lunch in Mr. Strobel’s room 603.
- B or Better Bash-Gym-2:02pm
- General FFA Meeting-Rm 610-2:50pm
- CTE Advisory Board Meeting in Cafeteria at 5:00PM
- D&D gaming-Library-3:00 to 5:30 pm
- Morgan-Gym-5:00 to 7:00
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE