WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 20, 2021 – National Suspenders Day
Votes for the logos are in! The winners are…… #15 the hawk head with CHS created by class of 2013 graduate Jacy Vining and #18 the flying hawk hand drawn by the one and only freshman phenom Taelia Anderson! The logos are off to Clarks to get color and editing. What great representations of Colville High School!
Students should now be scanning in as they arrive to each class. Please remember to bring your ID card with you every day, or you can scan the “ID card” barcode in the Skyward app on your phone. Make sure you wait until your name shows on the screen before taking your seat.
Seniors who are interested in taking the ASVAB, please sign up today in the counseling office. The test is on Friday, October 22. It will begin promptly at 8:30, so you need to arrive by 8:20. You must be signed up prior to take the test. First priority will be given to seniors who need an alternative to meet the state’s graduation requirements for testing. Seniors who should take the test will be notified and automatically put on the list.
Join the fun we are having a spooky poster contest! Pickup your poster paper from Mrs. Ressa. Your poster is due by break on October 29th. The winner will be announced during lunch!! Please keep them school-appropriate!!!!
“Blood: Costs nothing to you and is priceless to someone else.”
The Blood Drive is just around the corner, Nov. 3, and we need donors! Please, scan the QR code on the poster and schedule an appointment. See Mrs. Nielsen for help signing up.
COMING SOON!!!! On November 4th, ASB will be sponsoring a lunch time scavenger hunt!!
- Photo Team meeting today at lunch in room 413.
- Letters for Rose meets in the library every Wednesday at lunch time, plan to attend and earn community service and brighten someone’s day!
- Meeting for all students attending INTAF tomorrow in Herbst’s room 123.
- All National Honor Society members, remember the induction ceremony this evening. Also sign up for the Tree of Sharing in Herbst’s room.
- DandD will meet today after school in Mrs. Del’s room. Our first gaming night will be in the Library on Tuesday October 26 from 3 to 5:30 pm.
Cross Country @ Medical Lake 4:00pm (Ex.12:45, Dep. 1:00)
CJHS FB 7th grade @ 4:00, 8th grade @ 6:00
National Honor Society Installation-Auditorium-7:00pm
Titmus-Gym-6:00 to 8:00pm
PLEASE STAND FOR THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PLC by Department 7:00am